- Attending admission seminar: Parents are advised to attend the admission seminar that is held every Monday at 6PM on the 2nd floor of the main building together with students. There wil be an individual interview and a placement exam after the seminar.
- Attending the camp: [During the vacation] Candidates can attend the summer or winter English spiritual camp.
- Notification of acceptance: The admission will be decided after the interview. The final decision for admissions will be notified via phone and email within 7-15 days.
- Kindergarten students must be over the age of 4
- First grade: Must be over the age of 6
- All students must know that school has been given the authority by their parents and therefore they must abide by the school regulation and obey the instruction of teachers
- In general, when students follow all school rules, the school will provide students with same learning opportunities regardless of race and gender of the students
- Students who need special tutoring will undertake a special program on campus after consulting, and any program outside of the school is subject to the school's permission
- Students who are in grade 7 or above must have their faith of salvation
- Must be a member of a protestant evangelical church
- Attend church regularly
- Endeavor to make an evangelical Christian family
- Not only agree with all the school regulations but also cooperate as a member of a family in God even though they cannot be thoroughly satisfied with the school
Student Health Records
All students must be submit an official document to prove that they are fully immunized following the National Immunication Program.
- Recommendation Letter – 3 copies ( Pastor – 2 , Teacher – 1 )
- Health Certificate – 1 copy
- Record of School Life – 2, Transcript – 2 / Final academic certificate letter: Over G10
- Residence Card (formerly Alien Registration Card) – 1 copy (Foreign nationals)
- Resident Registration – 1 copy (Korean)
- A Bulletin from the Church Attended – 1 copy
- Family Photo – 1 copy (via email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
All documents must be issued within 3 months and are non-returnable
Condition for Cancellation of the Acceptance
- Those who submit false information and documents durign the admissions process
- Those who have serious difficulties to study due to physical infirmity, mental disorder or etc
- Those whose parents turned out to be heresy and therefore thought to seriously harm the school community